2. Information Collected
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Collected Voluntarily Provided
Personal Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your interactions with the Platform, query information, pricing data, research history, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, and data transferred.
3. Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personal information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
4. Sharing and Use of Your Information
This section explains how we plan on sharing and using your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
• CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION - We may use your personal information to create a contractual relationship with you.
• ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES - We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your 911 account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. messages and Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
• USE OF THE PLATFORM - We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
• SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES - We may use your personal information tto share with our partner companies or future affiliates for research, marketing, and other purposes. We may also share your information service providers with whom we contract with such as contractors, web hosts, data providers and others so that we may provide you any services and allow you to access the Platform.
• TRAINING & IMPROVEMENTS - We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
• DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES- We may use your personal information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
5. Retention of Personal Information
911 will only retain your Personal Information for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
• For any legally required duration.
• Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your personal information. We retain the personal information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
• Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal information stored with us.
6. Legal Basis for Processing Information
We process and use your personal information, where required by law, for the following purposes:
• consistent with your consent, which you can revoke at any time;
• as necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
• occasionally to protect your vital interests, or those of others;
• as necessary in the public interest; and
• as necessary for our (or others') legitimate interests, including our interests in providing a safe and profitable services to our users and partners.
7. Accessing and Editing Your Information
When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information via the Platform dashboard. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information collected by us, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Removal of Information
You may make a removal request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your personal information please contact us. All removal or deletion requests are subject to Section 6 and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. Opting Out and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. However, you may opt out of any communications and you may opt out of certain personal information submission where applicable. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us at email@example.com.
We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
11. Third Parties
12. Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards in accordance with industry standards. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
13. Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 please do not access the Platform.
14. Transfer of Your Information
Please be aware that your information may be transferred outside of your local jurisdiction and processed on our servers that may reside outside of your region.
15. Merger and Acquisition
In the event that 911 is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.